Hello there! :)
Here’s a SIMPLE and EASY recipe that I would like to share with you.
A translation of “a la Cubana” in english is ” in a Cuban way”
So will, cook pork in a Cuban way.
So, let’s begin.
THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT:
1. Heat oil in the pan and fry the banana until brown. Set aside when its cooked.
2. Saute garlic, onion, ground pork and kamote for 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato sauce, raisins, salt and pepper. Cook it for 10 minutes in low heat. Stir occasionally.
4. Add green peas and cook it for 5 minutes.
5. Top it with sliced banana and serve hot.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Hope you like it. Happy eating! :)