cayenne pepper / black pepper
spring onions / parsley
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
2. Saute onions, garlic for a minute.
3. Add cubed pumpkin and potatoes. Mix for a minute.
4. Add chicken broth.Boil until the potatoes and pumpkins are cooked.
5. Remove the saucepan from heat.
6. Blend the pumpkin and potato mixture to mash and get rid the big lumps.
7. Add water until the soap is at the consistency you like.
8. Heat again the pumpkin soup in a saucepan. Add milk and cayenne pepper.
9. Serve hot and sprinkle spring onions or parsley.
Hello there! :)
Just sharing this recipe to you. Very easy and healthy recipe. Here’s my version. Hope you like it and happy cooking.:)
calamansi or lemon
1. Cook spaghetti noodles.
2. Heat a saucepan. Put olive oil.
3. Saute garlic, onion, tomatoes, tofu and spanish sardines. Cook it for 2 minutes.
4. Add basil, laurel leaf, olives, parsley, calamansi juice, salt and pepper. If dry, add a little water. Cook for 3 minutes.
5.Add cooked noodles and mix.
6. Serve it with parmesan cheese add garlic bread on the side.
How am I supposed to kill these poor bastards??
Here’s my version of Ham ‘n Cheese Roll.
If you want to prepare a different ham and cheese sandwich for your kid’s breakfast or snack, you can try this one. :)
My daughter liked this.:)
cooked ham, sliced cheese, white bread, bread crumbs, beaten egg, tomato sauce (optional)
HOW TO DO IT:
FLATTEN the bread using a rolling pin. You can use a clean bottle if you don’t have a rolling pin.:)
Spread the tomato sauce on the bread. This is optional.
Place first the cooked ham and next the cheese on the bread.
Roll the bread.
Dip the bread in beaten egg.
Coat with bread crumbs. I used the Japanese bread crumbs here.But you can use the fine one.
Sorry! I The battery of my camera is low. So, I used a different camera here. :)
Deep fry the bread until golden brown.
Share it, like it, or give a comment.:)